The Project Manager position is responsible for masterminding, outlining and developing projects. Project Managers ensure the project remains on time and on budget and help motivate team members to hit their goals.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and risk of vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Safety is top priority in this position.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure all OSHA, C&C, and Site-Specific safety policies and procedures are in place and followed by all personnel and visitors entering the site.
- Creating & maintaining project schedules.
- Developing comprehensive logistics plans.
- Procurement of all necessary permits from local authorities.
- Oversight & coordination of all drawings & specification documents.
- Work with project team to complete submittals, shop drawings, and RFI’s in a timely manner to ensure there are no project delays.
- Managing project scope and changes.
- Setting goals and tracking project performance.
- Managing resources to achieve project objectives.
- Coordination with owners, design team, field staff, office support staff, subcontractors and local governing authorities to ensure projects are completed as scheduled.
- Provide project status reports and updates to Owners / Design Team.
- Finalize as-builts, close out documents, and final commissioning.
- Degree in Construction Management, Business or similar relevant field, preferred
- Ability to interpret and build according to drawings, specifications and other documents
- OSHA 30 Certified
- Experience with Procore, preferred
- Experience in the Senior Living Market, preferred
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient with MS Office Outlook, Work, Excel and Project