2022 Project Highlights
Heartis | Bucks County
Heartis – Senior Living
Construction of 162,000 square foot of independent living, assisted living and memory care apartments. The community will feature large, secured courtyards and walking paths; beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens; game and activity rooms; a large dining room serving chef-prepared, home-cooked meals; ongoing social and recreational activities; a beauty parlor and barber shop; relaxing common areas; & luxurious finishes.
Lillian Booth Actors Home
New additions and renovations to existing occupied healthcare. New addition constructed with structural steel and composite concrete floor.
Owner: Actors Fund Home
Architect: Spiezle Architectural Group
Contract: $24.4 Million
Project Completion: July 2019
The Atrium At Red Bank
Red Bank, NJ
This project included (140) senior living units throughout a 14-story tower and new 8-story mid-rise containing Independent Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing Units. The 8-story addition utilized a poured in place concrete structure method to match the floor heights of the existing adjacent 14-story tower. Our approach involved real-time curing results utilizing the Concrete Maturity Testing method which reduced the schedule and resulted in the project being nominated for the 50th Annual New Jersey Concrete Awards.
The complete renovation of the 14-story occupied tower included a new four pipe hydronic HVAC system, fire alarm system and the removal and replacement of the complete exterior curtain wall system. To complete this work, a temporary insulated aluminum curtain wall including temporary heat and air conditioning units was constructed in each individual resident room from the 4th level to the 14th level to allow the residents to remain in their unit during construction.
The 345’ waterfront bulkhead and dock on the Navesink River also required complete reconstruction as part of this project allowing the residents to take river cruises on the facility’s Pontoon boats.
The new amenities for this (140) unit Senior Living Facility consist of Dining Venues, Library, Billiards, Salon, Fitness Area, Outside Gardens, Putting Green, and Resident Valet Parking Lot.
Owner: Springpoint Senior Living
Architect: DI Group
Contract: $50 Million
Project Completion: March 2013
Multi-phased project consisting of new assisted living additions, renovations to the existing healthcare, independent living apartments and common areas
Owner: Springpoint Senior Living
Architect: KDA Architects
Contract: $24.7 Million
Project Completion: December 2020
Completed Projects In
The State of New Jersey
We are well versed in HUD, HMFA, NJEDA and CRDA projects.
- Advanced Subacute Rehabilitation Center, Sewell, NJ
- Allaire Crossing, Wall Township, NJ
- Asbury Park Senior Living, Asbury Park, NJ
- Bartley Healthcare, Jackson NJ
- Brendenwood Nursing Home, Voorhees, NJ
- Brightside Manor, Teaneck, NJ
- Brightview at Woodbury, Woodbury NJ
- Brightview at Mt Laurel, Mt Laurel NJ
- Butler Senior Community, Butler, NJ
- Cadbury Assisted Living, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Care Inn @ Voorhees, Voorhees, NJ
- Crane’s Mill, West Caldwell NJ
- Cedar Oaks Care Center, South Plainfield, NJ
- Crestwood Manor, Whiting, NJ
- Daughters of Israel, West Orange, NJ
- Eastern Pines Convalescent Center, Atlantic City, NJ
- Edward Sisco Village, Wayne, NJ
- Egg Harbor Care Center, Egg Harbor Township, NJ
- Foothill Acres Nursing & Rehabilitation, Hillsborough, NJ
- Gloucester Manor Healthcare Center, Sewell, NJ
- Heartis Senior Living, Bucks County, PA
- Lillian Booth Actors Home, Englewood, NJ
- Manalapan Assisted Living, Manalapan NJ
- Manchester Senior Housing, Manchester Twp, NJ
- Meadow Lakes Skilled Nursing Center, East Windsor, NJ
- Medford Leas, Medford, NJ
- Milford Manor, West Milford NJ
- Monroe Village Retirement Community, Monroe Township, NJ
- Monmouth Care Center, Long Branch, NJ
- Princeton Community Village, Princeton NJ
- Stonebridge at Montgomery, Skillman, NJ
- Stafford by the Bay, Manahawkin, NJ
- Pinebrook Care Center, Englishtown, NJ
- Plainfield Towers, Plainfield, NJ
- Robert Noble Manor, South Amboy, NJ
- St. Mary’s Nursing Home, Cherry Hill, NJ
- The Atrium At Navesink, Red Bank, NJ
- The Elms of Cranbury, Cranbury, NJ
- The Oaks at Denville, Denville NJ
- The Oaks at Toms River, Tom’s River, NJ
- The Orchards at Bartley, Jackson, NJ
- The Pines at Whiting, Whiting NJ
- Friend Gardens @ Howell, Freehold, NJ
- Waters Edge Nursing Home, Camden, NJ
- Westfield Senior Living, Westfield, NJ
- Wheaton Pointe, East Windsor, NJ
- Wiley Retirement Community, Marlton, NJ
- Winchester Gardens, Maplewood, NJ
- Woodlands @ Ramsey, Ramsey, NJ
C&C combines our first-class personnel with the latest in construction innovation to deliver best-in-industry services. Our integration of modern technologies and processes allows for seamless communication, enhanced cost effectiveness and greater project efficiency. We strive to consistently innovate and adapt to get projects done on schedule and on budget.
C & C uses site cameras for surveillance, capturing timelapse, as well as capturing video for each project. Site cameras also allow owners, and offsite workers to see live progress of the project.
360 Progress and walkthroughs
360 walkthroughs give both off site workers and owners a fully immersive walkthrough of the entire facility during construction. This technology allows C & C to see progress, make important decisions while offsite, and collaborate with all trades on current field conditions.
Ground Improvement Technologies & Alternate Foundation Methods