Philadelphia, PA (January 2013) — C&C Construction Management Inc. is proud to announce it has nominated for the 50th Annual New Jersey Concrete Awards:
The Atrium Project, Red Bank, New Jersey
This New Eight Story tower was constructed completely with poured in place columns, beams, shear walls and floor decks and roof.
The Project Team listed below are excited to be nominated, we will report results as soon as they competition is over.
- Structural Engineer- Harrison-Hamnett – Pennington, New jersey
- Architect- RMJM- New York, New York
- Project Architect-Design Ideas Group-New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Quality control and Testing Engineer- Pennoni Engineering
- Project Consulting Group-FCM Consulting – Freehold, New Jersey
- Owner-Springpoint Senior Living-Princeton, New Jersey